Thursday 31 March 2011

Title

I came up with the title Broadcast for my magazine. I asked a group of people if they would choose which style of the title they preferred;



"i prefer the second style because it stands out more compared to the rest. it also goes with the genre of the magazine."  Shaun Liddle


Out of the four titles I was shown I liked the second one first. It looked like it belonged to a rock music magazine." Teri Morning

"I liked the third one because it looked hand written. I thought that this would suit the genre best."  Zoe Wilson


When it came to picking a title, i thought that the first one would look better with the other features that will be used on the front cover. With this title being a simple style it means that there can be other fonts used on the cover which will not leave the cover looking busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment